- 1 CoolTone Services in San Diego
- 1.1 What is CoolTone?
- 1.2 Request Appointment
- 1.3 How Does it Work?
- 1.4 Medical Spa Services
- 1.5 Target Specific Problem Areas
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions About CoolTone
- 1.6.1 Q. Is CoolTone safe?
- 1.6.2 Q. ‘Shouldn’t I just be exercising more?
- 1.6.3 Q. How many treatments and for how long?
- 1.6.4 Q. Are there any side effects?
- 1.6.5 Q. Is this just for women?
- 1.6.6 Q. Can I do CoolSculpting and CoolTone?
- 1.6.7 Q. What are the risks?
- 1.6.8 Q. What do you mean, a qualified CoolTone candidate?
- 1.7 Try CoolTone
Remember, “no pain, no gain?” Not any more! There’s a new way to strengthen and tone your abs, buttocks, and thighs – without even breaking a sweat.
Ranch and Coast Plastic Surgery and Medical Spa is ONE OF THE FIRST in Southern California to offer CoolTone: our latest body sculpting treatment, coming Fall 2019.
What is CoolTone?
CoolTone is an FDA-approved medical device that stimulates your muscles using magnetic waves. This Magnetic Muscle Stimulation (MMS) technology causes your muscles contract. Those contractions help build muscle mass, much the same as they do when you do crunches or squats.
We’ve partnered with Allergan for years, but we couldn’t be more excited by this latest innovation. For years, we’ve heard the only way to deal with trouble spots was exercise – harder exercise, more frequent exercise, variation in our exercise routines.
But the results just weren’t there.
Now CoolTone is here and for a lot less sweat, you’re going to look great in those gym clothes.